Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Things that make you go...wtf...

Just a second ago, while loading blogger.com, a curious commercial came on the television. I only heard bits and pieces of it, but it was for a film called Gamer. The little snippets that I did hear made me think, wtf is this shit?! Henry and I just looked at each other with confused expressions on our faces for a good thirty seconds after the commercial. According to IMDB, the tagline of this film is "In the near future, you don't live to play... you'll play to live." Go read the synopsis of this film on IMDB before reading the rest of this paragraph..... Did you read it yet? Good. Seriously, WTF?! is up with this film. This film is like if you took Tron and made it bloody, star a sexy foreign guy, and added guns. It's just ridiculous.

Another thing I wonder about is why do horror villains always go after young girls? Is it because their weak and can't run very well in heels? Or is it because they scream and are always incapable of fighting back? There should be a horror film about a guy who preys on senior citizens. It can take place in an old nursing home that some people think are haunted. If that ever becomes a real film, I'll know someone has been reading my blog. I'll also be ready to sue.

In other news, I found an awesome Harry Potter podcast called MuggleCast. It's so funny. They approach the subject of anything Harry Potter related with a good, light-hearted attitude, but also know what they're talking about. One of the funniest moments I've heard so far was when they were talking about recently trademarked names for rides and attractions at the upcoming Universal Harry Potter theme park. Their suggested ride was The Astronomy Tower of Terror. Just go listen, it's hilarious.

I think I'm going to vaccuum the apartment tomorrow. Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment