Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Update! Again!

Woah, everybody! Watch out because I'm about to update this blog, yo. Okay, enough of that.

I am currently sitting in the apartment watching 'Return to Fat Camp' and it's awesome. Watching one kid try out for the camp's drama production of 'High School Musical' reminds me of people who think they can sing, but really sound like tone deaf, screeching owls. Aww... No one showed up to the mean girl's birthday party. "I'll give you a dollar to stay." "I"ll give you a dollar to let me leave." I keep seeing commercials for "Jennifer's Body" and I wonder how many guys are going to go see that movie just to watch Megan Fox kiss another lady.

I've been writing a storyline for my webcomic with Song. Hopefully after I finish this script we can start working on the website and we can start posting and doing promotions. I'm really excited about this. It's nice to have a creative outlet. Here's a sketch of the poster/banner that Song has made. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment