Monday, August 10, 2009

Sleep!

I should be sleeping right now. I blame Henry for keeping me up. I have nothing to really write about today, but I am forcing myself to update this every day.

Today I did some laundry and put that away. Then I....... don't really remember all of what I did today. I got my mage to 80 in World of Warcraft. That's the second 80 I have and I'm pretty proud. It's nice to have something to do instead of watch tv or something. I love to read, but have a hard time reading if someone else is around and with Henry here all the time, I feel like I neglect him when I read. Sure, I'm making that all up in my head probably, but the thought is there.

I never got a call back from the two libraries I applied to and that really bums me out. I really, really wanted to work in either one of them and to not be called in for an interview (again) is really discouraging. Do I really suck that bad? Oh well, time to move on and apply to another 30 jobs.

I made my delicious chocolate chip cookies today. That was pretty exciting. I still have some dough in the fridge, too. I added a little extra vanilla this time (on accident) but I think they taste really, really good. I can't think of anything else to report and I'm exhausted. Time for bed.

*End of Line*

No comments:

Post a Comment