Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Nexus One

So, I really want a Nexus One.  Look at it.  It is beautiful.  I have decided I need a new phone.  I would rather get a smartphone rather than a regular phone because if I'm going to be stuck with a phone for two years I want it to be awesome.

The iPhone is cool, but everyone has a freaking iPhone. Plus I am not a huge fan of their app censorship policy.  The Palm Pre and Pixi are cute, but their shape and keyboard are not something I would like to use all the time.  I do love the Droid.  I'm a fan of the OS and the phone itself, but I really just want a Nexus One.

The Nexus One calls to my soul.  It wants me to touch it, to hold it.  I think I'm in love.  With my current income it is feasible to purchase said phone and pay it's monthly bill and not end up in the poor house.  I still can't bring myself to buy said phone for fear that something terrible will happen and I'll need that money right back.  I was determined to get one this week but then Henry's statistics project went crazy and we had to put it down before it ate up all our finances.  Maybe next pay period?

I just remembered that I have to go pay the Comcast bill today.  Fuck Comcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment