Monday, May 10, 2010

Sound Noise

The following are the most commonly heard phrases in our apartment.  Enjoy.

  • Dammit Henry.
  • I'm a bear.
  • I'm a cat.
  • Meow
  • Woof
  • Rwar
  • I has a hat.
  • Do you like my hat?
  • You do it.
  • You're closer.  
  • Is this clean?
  • Do you smell that?
  • I am Mega Man.  Here's my mega plan.
  • Hey Roof Cat.
  • The fishies agree with me.
  • Did you feed the fishies?
  • Eh...
  • Are you a bear?
  • Why is this in the middle of the floor?
  • I'm hungry.
  • It's hot.
  • I'm cold.
  • Please?
  • Hello (not in greeting, but repeated back and forth over and over)
  • I tweeted it. or I will post that on twitter.
  • I blame you, Henry.
  • I shared things with you.
That's all I can think of right now.  I'm sure we say stranger things, but we're probably too embarrassed to admit them.

No comments:

Post a Comment